Elevate your holiday parties with Loacker’s Lemon Pie! The best part? Pie crust is made with Loacker Lemon Quadratini! For more recipes visit LoackerUSA on Youtube!
What You’ll Need
1 1/2 cup Loacker Vanilla Quadratini
2 tbs- light brown sugar
2 tbs- granulated sugar
6 tbs- unsalted butter melted
14 oz- Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 Cup- Lemon Juice
3-Large Egg Yolks
1. Add graham crackers and Vanilla Quadratini to a food processor and pulse into a fine crumb. You can also put in a large bag and use a rolling pin to crush them. Add them to a large bowl and make a well.
2. Add the sugars and the melted butter and use a fork to mix everything together until evenly combined.
3. Pour the crumb mixture into your pan. Use a cup to press the crumbs into the bottom and sides of the pan, make sure to create an even coverage and press the crumbs firmly with the cup.
1. Heat oven to 325, beat egg yolks in medium bowl. Add sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice until well mixed. Pour into crust
2. Freeze for two hours
3. Add whipped cream, spread and add Loacker Vanilla Quadratini on top