Feed your families sweet tooth with these Choc-presso (yep, that’s chocolate and espresso) Cheesecakes, topped with Loacker Espresso Quadratini! We get our fine Espresso flavor from pure coffee beans directly from the source. This easy recipe will satisfy coffee and chocolate lovers alike! For more Loacker inspired recipes check out our Youtube Channel!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Bag-Loacker Espresso Quadratini
- 1 Pack- Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 Cup- Water
- 1 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 3- Large Eggs
- 2 Tsp-Milk
- 2 Tsp-Ground Espresso Coffee
- 1 Cup-Powdered Sugar
- 8 oz- Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 Large Mixing Bowl
- Cupcake Pan and Liners
- Preheat oven to 325 and add Liners to cupcake pan
- Mix cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs in large mixing bowl.
- Add milk, espresso coffee, powdered sugar, and cheese; mix until smooth.
- Scoop about halfway into cupcake liners, note that the batter will rise!
- Bake for 15 minutes, allow cooling once done.
- Add desired icing or topping, or just top with Loacker Espresso Quadratini and enjoy!
Cook Time: 30 Min.