Use Loacker Blueberry-Yogurt Quadratini to make these easy Blueberry Pancakes! For more recipe videos, check out our Youtube Channel!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 bag-Loacker Blueberry-Yogurt Quadratini Wafers
- 1/2 Tsp-Salt
- 1 Tbsp-Baking Powder
- 1 1/4 Tsp-Sugar
- 1 1/4 Cup-Flour
- 1 Cup-Milk (or Milk Substitute)
- 1/2 Tbsp-Melted Butter
- 1 Cup-Blueberries
- Mix salt, baking powder, sugar and flour in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg and milk– add to the first bowl.
- Add blueberries and melted butter to pancake mixture, whisk thoroughly until creamy, set aside.
- On a cutting board, chop the Quadratini wafers into chunks.
- Heat griddle to 350-375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Scoop pancake mix onto the griddle, let cook for a few seconds then sprinkle desired amount of wafer chunks onto the pancakes.
- Let cook, then flip.
Cook Time: 30-35 Min.