The holiday season is fast approaching! Bring a delicious, fall treat to your holiday party, family function or office party. Our delicious twist on a classic fall dessert will have all your family & friends begging for the recipe! For more recipe videos, visit Loacker USA Youtube channel!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 Bag- Loacker Hazelnut Quadratini
- 1 Cup- Self Rising Flour
- 1 Cup- White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup- Butter
- 1/2 Tsp-Ground Cinnamon
- 4 – Medium Apples
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×9-inch baking dish.
- Mix flour, sugar, butter, and cinnamon together in a bowl using a pastry blender or fork until crumbly; leave 3/4 cup flour mixture to use as topping.
- Sprinkle a light layer of flour mix into the prepared baking dish; top with a layer of apples. Continue alternating layers of flour mixture with apples and ending with apples. Sprinkle the last layer of mix overtop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until apples are tender and topping is lightly browned, 30 to 35 minutes. Allow cobbler to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Cook Time: 30-35 Min.