Creating and curating relevant and relatable news, events and resources for the working mom. Here’s the latest from the PowerMom team…
A true Tuscan plate is more than what’s on it. The rich, simple flavors define a culture that treats every meal like an experience. Discover how quality ingredients, lightly cooked to lock in flavors makes these Mini Asiago Margherita Paninis a true taste of Tuscany.
RECIPE SERVES: 30
PREP TIME: 15 Minutes
COOK TIME: 20 Minutes
- 1 jar Bertolli® Five Cheese Sauce with Ricotta, Romano & Parmesan Cheeses
- 1 loaf sliced good quality Italian bread (about 20 slices)
- 1 lb. fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 30 large fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Spread 1 tablespoon 1 jar Bertolli® Five Cheese Sauce with Ricotta, Romano & Parmesan Cheeses on each slice of bread. Layer half the slices with cheese and basil (about 3 leaves per sandwich). Top with remaining bread, sauce side down.
- Brush outside of sandwiches with olive oil. Using a panini press or grill plan, toast sandwiches on each side until golden brown, about 3 minutes a side. Cut sandwiches into thirds lengthwise and serve with remaining heated sauce.
To read the full article in its entirety click here. And remember to check back daily for all things #PowerMom.